Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ancient History

Okay, so these pictures are only a few months old, but that's like eons in baby years. Remember how I was lamenting their absence from my blog? No longer. This new computer is sumthin. Right now I have seven internet tabs open, my picture wizard (no relation to my Window Wizard), I'm uploading pictures and video, typing and everything's just buzzing right along. Amazing, I tell ye.
As soon as the battery on my camera re-charges (it's about to konk out after uploading 264 photos...), I will rush outside and take some pictures of the "grounds" and the "garden." Hopefully everyone will be impressed.
You know, I got kinda slack about the blog because, honestly, what fun is a blog without pictures? Not much. It may be informative, or at least vaguely interesting, but fun? Without pictures? Not so much.


So, without further ado...
here's some pictures from Buck's first Halloween. He went as Elmer Fudd, and his buddy Annabelle was a little (adorable) lamb! (and, yes, I had horns) This was back when they were just learning to sit up on their own-- now they're both walking! (Annabelle took her first steps last night!!)






Also a video of Granddaddy and Buck playing patty-cake. This was his favorite-- although now he prefers Itsy-Bitsy Spider...




Here, also are the long-lost pictures of Emma and then Evan's first extended stay with us... Emma came first and stayed for almost a week. We had a great time. This was in the beginning of November sometime.
Emma and Striper were inseparable...




Here's Emma and Uncle Adam-- FLOATING IN SPACE!!!!


Evan came the next week and stayed for the whole weekend. It rained a lot while he was here, but we did the best we could! We played with Lego's (or watched Evan play with Lego's!) and watched the original Journey to the Center of the Earth on netflix. Oh, yeah, and Evan became a robot:



And, as promised, here's Buck pushing his wagon in a cowboy hat!!! This was in March, just a week or two before he started walking on his own.


4 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures! I love the new header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix and the header photo should win an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd taken it! (that would have been really amazing...) I will pass your praise along to Adam... I thought it was pretty awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got the new computer, we love the pictures. A couple of favorites - Emma and Adams "anti gravity" shot; sheriff Buck; the header is great and of course my favorite is "patty-cake"!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always appreciated!