Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tah-dah!!!

Well, we've got pictures!! We've got pictures from Halloween, pictures from winter, pictures of spring, pictures of Buck in a cowboy hat...
All it took was a massive overhauling. Well, actually, I'm pretty sure that I have a brand new computer and that nothing of my old (except the files) is left. Lee and Caleb at Computer Therapy picked up the old computer (which had finally stopped turning on) for "repair" and brought back a nice refurbished one that bears no resemblance whatsoever to the old one, except that there's pictures of us on it. I can run multiple programs at once, I can even watch DVDs. Can you do that on your computer?? Okay, probably.

But most of you never got the chance to see my old computer (which, by the way, was free...) And suffice to say, I'm pretty excited about the new one.

I'm actually uploading pictures right now, as I type, and it's not slowing me down one bit. Wow. I've got a ton of cute videos, too. I've got to get my speakers hooked back up. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Check 'em out!! There's lots more waiting in the wings... Buck's napping now, so I may go crazy... although there is laundry to be folded, washed, hung up... and I'm still in my pjs...

    ReplyDelete

Comments always appreciated!